AFFIRM’s November 14th luncheon program will explore seismic shifts in the Federal acquisition landscape and how agencies – and industry – are meeting real time buying needs amidst change. Join us for this provocative panel discussion as we delve deeply into the future of Federal acquisition.
- Leadership and process challenges along with acquisition regulations, policies, procedures and guidance;
- Rep. Thornberry’s acquisition reform bill with its proposed online marketplace and its impact on COTS purchasing;
- The interim report on the Section 809 Panel on Streamlining and Codifying Acquisition Regulations;
- Acquisition innovations such as Reverse Industry Days;
- How to build a more agile acquisition workforce; and
- The DOD Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations and the Defense Procurement Acquisition Policy and more.
Government employees: Complimentary
AFFIRM Sustaining Partners: $70.00
Industry Non-members: $110.00
Register through Eventbrite. Onsite registration adds $10.00 to the ticket price.
Clyde's of Gallery Place
707 7th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro:Chinatown/Gallery Place (Red/Yellow/Green Lines)
Parking is available in the building. The entrance to the Gallery Place parking garage is off of 6th Street, NW between H and G streets, NW.