AFFIRM’s Sustaining Partners program gives companies an opportunity to go beyond networking at luncheons and other programs, by increasing their year-round exposure to government leaders. Sustaining Partners are listed in AFFIRM’s email blasts and their logo and profile are included on the AFFIRM website. These businesses can also send an allocated number of staff to AFFIRM events at the industry member rate. They are also invited to attend our Annual Member Appreciation event, a no-cost program with cutting edge speakers and top-notch networking opportunities.
- Your company logo, full company description, and company website appears on the AFFIRM website.
- Your support is noted with your company name on the emails AFFIRM sends throughout the program year to our database of nearly 10,000 government, systems integrator, and industry leaders.
- Your company logo flashes throughout the reception and luncheon portion of all AFFIRM events during the year; only one logo per screen shot provides attention to your company’s commitment to government information technology leadership.
- Sustaining Partners are recognized by AFFIRM’s government officers during all events.
- Your company has the opportunity to build a lasting relationship with AFFIRM’s all-volunteer government leaders.
- You can further demonstrate your thought-leadership and professional prowess by volunteering for positions on the Association’s all-volunteer board, providing direction to program activities, engaging with senior government speakers, and making a mark on the association through your service. As a board member, you attend monthly meetings with AFFIRM leadership and board-only networking events.
- Sustaining Partner companies are able to attend member-only events such as the prestigious annual program held at the National Press Club where Sustaining Partner companies dialogue with senior government officials and hear privately about their plans for the coming year.
- Sustaining Partners receive preferred rates at all AFFIRM functions.
- AFFIRM has an active and aggressive media campaign, and the Association's programs are routinely covered by the market’s most prestigious media outlets including FierceGovernment, FCW, GCN, Government Executive, FedInsider, Federal Times, Gartner, Deltek, InformationWeek Government, FedScoop, Washington Business Journal, Federal News Radio, WJLA, NextGov, and others. Your participation and branding will showcase to media your firm’s engagement in government’s mission.
- Sustaining Partners participate in AFFIRM’s program year which includes the annual Turkey Shoot Golf Tournament, an exclusive Annual Member Appreciation, Annual Awards Luncheon, as well as monthly luncheon programs and special events throughout the year.
AFFIRM's annual membership dues are the lowest in the market and deliver the greatest value in terms of market access and branding. Categories are determined by company revenue.
Large Business Sustaining Partner ($100 million+ in annual revenue):
$2,000 Annual Dues - Registration discount at any paid event for 5 employees plus all benefits listed above.
Medium Business Sustaining Partner ($25 million - $100 million in annual revenue):
$1,500 Annual Dues - Registration discount at any paid event for 3 employees plus all benefits listed above.
Small Business Sustaining Partner ($1 million - $25 million in annual revenue):
$750 Annual Dues - Registration discount at any paid event for 2 employees plus all benefits listed above.
Specialty Small Business Sustaining Partner (under $1 million in annual revenue):
$500 Annual Dues - Registration discount at any paid event for 1 employee plus all benefits listed above.
AFFIRM additionally offers a Sustaining Sponsor program for companies interested in sponsoring a variety of AFFIRM events throughout the year.
View all Sustaining Partners
Click here to pay for your Sustaining Partner dues online or contact the AFFIRM office at (703)778-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.